Sunday, July 26, 2015

Broken Record



To my son Tommy,

I often worry about being a broken record and how often I repeat myself. How many times can you say "love is the way" and in how many different ways? How many times do I need to remind you that life is often difficult and unfair, but it matters not how often you get crapped upon but more about your attitude and how you approach the many challenges of life? How many times can you say brain tumors and seizures suck and we are back in the hospital and trying to keep a positive attitude? 

I guess as many times as I have to. And as you can see by the picture, yet again there is another ER trip for your Granpa Leo. The hat and low lights are to reduce seizures. He is being admitted for observation.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment