Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lazy Sunday



To my son Tommy,

Your Grandparents are at 10:30 Mass. Your mom is in bed recovering. Your Nana Jeanne is watching QVC or something of the like. Your Great Uncle Kevin is out at the grocery store.You are wearing a rediscovered "daddy" hat  as you are jamming to Disney toons on your boom box (do they still call it a boom box?) in your room while you study Lego  manuals quite intently. I am stuck watching the Muppets because you put it on the TV and then left. The remote is about ten foot away, so I am channeling the pure essence of laziness. If you come out of your room, I will ask you to get it for me. My sloth knows no shame. Anyways, a bit of normal in what is normally anything but a normal existence. I will take it when I can get it.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment