Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thug



To my son Tommy,

Here is a picture of you looking thug.  The picture didn't capture the plastic toy ninja throwing knife in your hand nor did it capture the Little Einsteins episode that has you enthralled.  But it did capture your blatant disregard for fashion and norms like sitting in the seat of the car instead of on the roof.  The whole leg crossing thing is, as I understand, the equivalent of a PreK gang sign.

By the time you read this you will understand sarcasm.  I collect pictures like this just in case you really do start going thug on me.  I promise you it will be tough to continue down a thug life path if I post this type of stuff on posters or billboards all around our hood.  Stay good, my son.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment