Saturday, March 28, 2015

Don't Be Scared



To my son Tommy,

Last night, while your mom attended your cousins school play at IND, you and I went out shopping. I needed a diversion. We got some practical things, like a new outdoor trashcan, and some less than practical things, like a couple teenage mutant ninja turtle characters. I told you, on the toys, we had to stay under ten bucks. You found one for about eight bucks. You immediately grabbed two. One for me, one for your you, so we can play together. How nice of you, you always think of others.

This morning, I asked if you showed your mom your new toys. I told you to go get them from your headboard where they spent the night. You said, "Mom, I got to show you these new toys! But, don't be scared because they are ninja turtles." As I said, you always think of others.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment