Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Short Update

To my son Tommy,

I don't think I have the strength for a long post with my usual attempts at wit. So here is a quick hit. Still know nothing more about your grandpa than we did yesterday. Nana Jeanne had a mammogram that even made the secretary go "Whoa" and informed your mom that when it comes back cancer officially, just set her up with hospice. Your Great Grandpa Leo seems to have lost function of his one hand and had to have an in home X-ray to make sure it didn't break during the last ambulance ride. Your Grandma Roro has shingles on top of the over abundant other problems she is having. You had a doctor appointment today and have a 101 degree fever and have to stay home from school tomorrow at least. You will spend the day at your Bwama's house because your mother has a twelve hour clinicals day tomorrow and she is worried that I would be missing too much work if I stay home to care for you. And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment