Saturday, May 17, 2014

B&O Railroad Museum



To my son Tommy,

Yesterday was a class field trip to the B&O Railroad Museum on Pratt St down in Baltimore. I think I was more excited than you about the trains. I always marvel at the roundhouse and how they saved the building and the museum after a big snow caved it in awhile back. You however were more impressed by the dress up house but at least you were dressing up with railroad outfits. The quote of the day comes from when I was trying to get you excited about seeing some other trains and you say, "Yeah! We get to see some trains! and some cement! and ..." I looked at your mother and asked, "Did he just get excited about looking at cement?" Your mother was laughing and confirmed what I heard. We joked that perhaps next we could find some paint drying for you to look at.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo




























No comments:

Post a Comment