I learned a couple quick lessons today.
- No matter how much I want to, I can't peddle for you.
- If you cut the out of control bamboo growing up in your yard from your neighbors yard, and you throw it on the concrete driveway and say you will bag it later, after one week it will find a crack in your driveway and try to start a new bamboo plant.
- Your cousins are right and you are pretty annoying when playing Minecraft together.
- Heat, yard work, and fat guys just don't mix...or at least not for long.
- Apple cider vinegar on the internet today is the equivalent of Robitussin in a Chris Rock stand up routine. Wonder what happens if you were to mix both together...WONDER DRUG!
- Listening to the Chipmunks in any form while trying to blog is the mental equivalent of sliding down a thirty foot razor blade into a vat of lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar and Robitussin)
You are never too old to learn each and every day (even if your lessons learned are jaded and full of snark)
Sincerely with love from your dad,