Thursday, February 21, 2013

Unlimited

To my son Tommy,

I often wonder if there is a limited cache of doing in a persons life. Is doing like a battery cell charged by solar panels? If you "spend" your doing amount on work, how can you expect to do all those little things after work. This question often creeps in when work gets busy.

Fortunately, as they say, there is always room for jello. No matter how busy or how tired you become, you will always seem to have time for the things you enjoy. Tonight, for me, that was playing and singing with you while you did some tubby. After getting soaped and rinsed and deemed clean by your mom, I get to watch you as you get some play time. You assign me a toy, usually the shark or the dolphin, while you bogart the sea captain figurine you affectionately call Captain Morgan. Then as we play, we put our own twist on singing in the shower and sing all types of songs. You truly make my capacity for doing become unlimited.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment