Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Zoo

To my son Tommy,

I took off of work today for your school trip to the zoo. We are members at the zoo but don't go half as much as we should, so the special treat of going with your class was very welcomed. The day was filled with giraffes and penguins and all types of exotic and not so exotic animals. You got a great group of kids in your class and great parents too. I must say I am impressed with how you and your class have grown. Before getting a bunch of nursery school kids to follow along was like herding water, now it is a little bit more organized, like herding jello. Though a bit more easier after 7 months of training and practice, I do have a special appreciation for Ms. Mary and Ms. Heather and all they do and their patience and skills. Fun was had by all but a nap could be very useful right now, especially if I decide to try and do some work to catch up on what I fell behind in today. But missing work was well worth it. If I find the energy later I will upload a couple photos.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment