Monday, November 19, 2012

School Photo


To my son Tommy,

An annual ritual that we all have to go through is school photos.  Fortunately for you, you received the good looks and photogenic ability from your mother.  Though many say you are the spitting image of your old man,  I would not insult you like that.  As I look at that picture, I can't believe how fast you are growing up.

My advice to you is to always smile in your pictures.  Never go for that sultry or suave look, it rarely works and usually will leave you looking like someone passed gas in the room.  Never be afraid to smile too big, even at the risk of looking goofy.  People will be drawn to your smile and your obvious happiness.  Then, as much as you can, treat every moment of your life like you about to have your picture taken.  Wrinkles only go where smiles have been.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment