Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Forces Against You



To my son Tommy,

Don't believe them! Don't believe them when they say it is just a coincidence and try to convince you the world is not out to get you.  There are just too many examples to the contrary.  Take today for example.  I told myself I was going to watch my weight, to really watch what I eat.  I stop in the High's store on my way home to grab a a somewhat healthy V8 tomato juice.  I get up to the register and see this, a package of Reese's with two half pound cups.  Yes that is a $13 price tag on one pound of my favorite flavor of heart stopping, body killing, refined sugar that is in a package as wide or wider than my face.  Now try to tell me again how there aren't any dark forces working against me in this world.  Don't you believe it!

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment