Sunday, December 1, 2013

Style All Your Own



To my son Tommy,

You have a style all your own, which is a good thing.  If style was based on genetics, judging by your father's lack of fashion sense, you would be in trouble.  You must have inherited that genetic trait from your mother.  Of course she also has the power of the purse when it comes to your clothing choices, but even that is tempered by the amount of hand-me-down outfits that we rely on for your wardrobe.  But no matter the choices or the source of your wardrobe, you always seem fashionable, different and definitely a standout, but fashionable in your own odd sort of way.  Of course, when I first saw your Christmas hat, I pictured Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack saying, "What? When you by a hat like this, I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?" Don't worry, my son, it looks good on you though.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment