Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One Year Ago

To my son Tommy,

One year ago I started writing you these letters.  That day I sat and watched your three year old self with amazement and wonder and wanted to journal all our ups and downs and impart a few life lessons upon the way.  So I started on a virtual journey through blogging to collect my thoughts and hopes for you.  Maybe you will find a nugget of wisdom here but I think I learned more from you and writing these than you will when you read these. I tried to fill each letter to you with love but I couldn't even come close to the amount of love in a simple hug from you.  A year later you are still wonderful and amazing to me and I still have much more to teach and chronicle.  I also have much more to learn from you.  The circle begins anew.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment