Friday, May 17, 2013

Take Me Out

To my son Tommy,

You attended your first major league ball game tonight, or at least up nil the 7th inning stretch. Your Aunt Karen got us all tickets and we headed to Oriole Park at Camden Yards.  You did really well, better than expected and you lasted much longer than I thought you would.   I am not sure you could tell me anything that happened during the game, but you could probably tell me how many helicopters went over the stadium.  But when we left, we were losing twelve to four, so there wasn't much to tell about the game anyhow.  We would have left no matter the score because we are all beat and didn't want to risk a meltdown (by either of us).  Tomorrow I will grab a picture from your mom's phone of a cute Oriole fan and add it to this post.

Sincerely with love from your dad,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment